This just came in over the interweb. Stoked about this one, especially since the shot is a few years old. Just goes to prove that pow skiing is timeless, whereas a jib shot wouldn’t be current enough after a season has gone by. This shot is of Hannah Whitney taken in Grizzly Gulch at Alta, Utah. This evening was at the height of a storm that dumped 5 feet in 5 days. The snow was so deep and light that I had to ask Hannah to barely ski in with any speed because when she came in at a normal speed so it wouldn’t look like burrowing through snow!
Archive for November, 2011
Here’s the deal, I have (2) Clik Elite Compact Sport packs, a few shirts, water bottles and a filter pouch to giveaway. I’m going to do one over the next 7 days (starting tomorrow) on Twitter and one the following week on my Facebook fan page.
- Win a Clik Elite Compact Sport pack, T-Shirt & Stainless Steel water bottle
- Contest runs from November 11-18, I will pick the winner on November 19 at some point
- Make as many comments as you’d like to try and win.
- You need to be following me on Twitter (Click here to follow me on Twitter)
- In 140 characters ONLY make a tweet @erikseo #seoclik + Give me a good or entertaining reason as to why you should get a free camera backpack
- The winner will be announced here and I’ll contact you via Twitter to get the gear to you.
- I’ll figure that one out soon enough, will start the following week and I’ll re-post here.